Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BARBIE, KEN AND THE REST IN PLASTICVILLE...the continuing story...
KEN
I'm a boy-toy
BARBIE
Say what?
KEN
I'm a boy-toy? A celebrity! Like Justin Timberlake? Sanjaya Malakar?
GI JOE
Sanjaya M-M-Ma... Hey! Isn't he the enemy? I'm gonna find him and...
BARBIE
Down GI! Sit!
KEN
People know me all over the world. I got a reputation!
BARBIE
You said a mouthful
KEN
Said what?
BARBIE
What you just told me
KEN
What I say?
GI JOE
You want me to shoot him now, babe?
KEN
Can we talk without him hanging around all the time?
BARBIE
We have nothing more to say to each other, Ken
GI JOE
Yeah. She has nothing to say to you. Right babe? Is it time yet? 'Cause if it is me and my trusty friend here...
(GI JOE pats his weapon affectionately)
(cont'd.) GI JOE
Gawd I love this! We go back a long way
KEN
Give me another chance and you won?t be sorry!
BARBIE
I suppose it doesn't hurt to listen
GI JOE
You gonna give this nambly-pambly, whussy-pussy chicky-wicky another chance? I say... let's use him for target practice! Lemme just re-load here...
KEN
Look at what you're reduced to dating, Barbie. This...this...hot-headed lunatic...
GI JOE
Thank you!
KEN
Let's take a walk on the beach
GI JOE
Me and my friend here'll back you up, babe
BARBIE
You stay, GI, and guard the house against intruders but no shooting this time. Okay?
GI JOE
Aw!
BARBIE
Promise me, GI!
GI JOE
Do I ha'v'ta?
BARBIE
Promise me!
GI JOE
Oh...alright! No fun without bullets...
(BARBIE AND KEN start to walk down the hill to the beach. Suddenly they stop)
BARBIE
Like...don't take this the wrong way but like...could you maybe change your bathing suit?
KEN
But...this is all I hav'ta wear! I mean, Ken without this bathing suit is like...
BARBIE
...a new Ken. Maybe you should speak to Blain. That's this Australian hunk I dated but he left me for that Paris Hilton person. I know! Why don't we both go talk to Blain. Isn't that a great idea! I'm sure I could convince him... I mean, the guy's got a whole wardrobe of clothes and I'm sure he would be willing to share
KEN
I dunno. You use to date him and...
BARBIE
Well, if you're so insecure about us...
KEN
Us? You did say...US?
(to be continued...)

No comments: